Friday, March 8, 2024

The Second #MakeAMovieEdible

 

Movies to get hungry by.

Gladcontainer  -  A former Roman General keeps his leftovers fresh.

The Fryin' King  -  Mufasa tries to teach his son everything he knows about being a short-order cook.

Quesoblanco  -  "Of all the Taco Bells, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."


Hot Pocket Lips Now  -  Go on. Just look at Marlon Brando's face and tell me this doesn't make sense.

Drive-Thru Window  -  A photographer in a wheelchair spies on his neighbors from his job at a fast-food restaurant, and becomes convinced one of them has committed murder.

Crullers of the Lost Ark  -  "Indiana Jones. I always knew some day you'd come walking back through my door. Want a doughnut?"

Cocoa  -  Aspiring chocolatier Miguel, confronted with his family's ancestral ban on candy, enters the Land of the Dead.

Good Dill Hunting  -  A janitor at M.I.T., has a gift for pickling but needs help from a psychologist to find just the right spice.

The Waffle of Wall Street  -  "Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. And I choose rich every bleeping time. Because, at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of the limo, eating the best breakfast buffet money can buy."

To Grill a Mockingbird  -  Atticus Finch, a widowed lawyer in Depression-era Alabama, defends a black man against an undeserved negative restaurant review.


1 comment:

snmpanel said...

its very politely and osm blog