Friday, October 29, 2021

#MakeABandEdible

 

It's a simple enough task I've set before myself today. My job is to take the name of a band and tweak it in some way so it becomes edible. Feel free to add your own in the comments.

The Beetles (I said edible, not necessarily delicious.)

Blood, Sweat and Pears

Bon Bon Jovi

Buffalo Wings Springfield

Chicago Deep Dish

Cream

Crosby, Dills, Gnash & Yum

Depeche a la Mode

Diana Ross & the Krispy Kremes

The Door Jams

Earth, Wind & Fire-Roasted Nuts

Fleetwood Mac & Cheese

I have no idea who I stole this from


Grateful Bread

The Peach Boys

Pink Salmon Floyd

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Rolling Scones

Simon & Garpretzel

Smashing Pumpkin Pies

Smokey Links & the Miracles


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea, Dewey!!

No modification needed for The String Cheese Incident!!