Friday, September 3, 2021

Nowhere Near a Zillion Z Words

 

An itsy bit from Almost the Dictionary: The Almost the Truth™ Dictionary of What Words Ought to Actually Mean: A Lexicon for Parallel Thinkers.

Zagged (verb)  -  What I should have done when I actually zigged

Zaman (n)  -  What you are

Zany (phrase)  -  The question asked when the speaker wants to know if some examples of what is being searched for have been located visually.

Zap (n)  -  Politically incorrect nickname for a native of Zapan

Zapper (n)  -  An electric goad used for changing television channels

ZEAL (acronym)  -  Zebras Exiting Africa Legally




Zeal (n)  -  any of numerouz carnivorouz marine mammalz that live chiefly in cold regionz and have limbz modified into webbed flipperz adapted primarily to zwimming; often erroneouzly confuzed with a zea lion.

Zebra (n)  -  Can't even imagine how large that must be

Zesty (n)  -  Where French pigs live

Zigged (verb)  -  What I actually did when I should have zagged.


2 comments:

Micah and Lauren said...

Thanks for making my week!

Dewey said...

Good to hear! (Though I question the quality of your week if THIS made it better?)