Friday, April 3, 2020

Maltreat a Thing's Vows: TV Show Title Anagrams


Let's see, if I move this vowel to where that consonant is and subtract the square of the hypotenuse... 

  • Hogan's Heroes = Goon Rehashes  (Sgt. Schultz goes over everything he hasn't seen and doesn't know.)
  • The Price Is Right = Hitcher Tries Pig  ("Well, I've never had bacon before, but since you were nice enough to give me a free ride, I suppose I can give it a shot.")
  • This Is Us = Sis Is Hut  (Yep, that's about right.)
  • The Big Bang Theory = Thy Hetero Gabbing  (Yep, that's about right.)




  • The Waltons = Snot Wealth  (John Boy and ALL his siblings get the sniffles all at once.)
  • Law and Order = Radar On Lewd  (This explains where the writers get their story ideas.)
  • The Addams Family = Mahatmas' Fly Died  (So THAT'S how it started!)
  • How I Met Your Mother = Either Mow Your Moth  (...or what? Mow my moth or WHAT??!? Augh!!!)
  • Saturday Night Live = Nutty Vigils Ahead  (Indeed!)
  • The Munsters = He Rents Smut  (The secret, untold story of Herman Munster!)


No comments: