Friday, December 20, 2019

Simply Having a Beatlesesque Christmastime, Part Too


The collection of Christmasy versions of Beatles tunes continues and concludes, all in one fell swoop...

Here Comes the Snow  -  Little darlin', it'll be a long, cold, lonely winter. Little darlin', I've got some hot, spiced cider here.

I Saw Her Shopping There  -  I won't use layaway with another since I saw her shopping there.

I Want a Walrus  -  I am a young lad trying not to sound mad, but I want a walrus! Goo goo ga jube!

Lady Madonna  -  Lady Madonna, Joseph at your side; wondering how you managed the long mule ride.



The Long and Winding String of Lights  -  ...that is tangled in the garage

Lucy in a Fit with Ribbons  -  Picture yourself in a room filled with paper; the gift bags are bent and your scissors are dull.

Maxwell's Silver Bells  -  Hear them ring! Maxwell's silver bells came down the attic stair. Ring-a-ling! Maxwell's silver bells ensured a festive affair.

Paper Check Writer  -  Dear cashier, I don't have a card, and carrying cash is so very hard. I just wanna buy these items right here, and I'm so old-school that I need to be a paper check writer...paper check writer!

While My Accounts Gently Weep  -  I look at the bills I've racked up since November while my accounts gently weep.

No comments: