Friday, May 22, 2015

Stop the Inanity!


My hand is being forced.

I try to let bygones be bygones.

But my deep, motivational urge to leave the world a better place than when I entered it demands that I speak up.



I've said it before, but society has failed to listen...failed to rise up in a singular voice of reason and demand an end to the comic world's worst assault on the senses since the first T-Rex set foot in a tar pit.

Simply put...Fred Basset Must Die.

I really did try to put my mini-campaign against this pile of putrid pixels in the past, but then they insisted on printing the following attempt at...well...I just don't know WHAT they were attempting. I can't imagine anyone, from the creators to the publishing syndicate to the individual newspaper editors, actually thinking this was funny. Maybe whimsical? Quaint?

Here...let me show you what I'm railing about. From the Mother's Day comics page...



I just...ugh...why?!!?

No comments: