There's something here that's not quite right, methinks. Oh yes, now I know...if you've never seen these snippets before, it means you've not Liked and Followed the Almost the TruthTM Publishing Facebook page.
What the Farnsworth?!!?
- ♫♪♪ I can sea clearly now, the boat is launched.
- New book just released: "The Case for Corporal Punishment", by Ben Dover.
- I am the eggman. They are the eggmen. I am having an identity crisis.
- Pleasingly plump: recommended translation of the thought "Yes! Of COURSE those jeans make you look fat!"
- A penny saved is...not worth the trouble.
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...there are lots of other more sensible reasons.
- Coke...It's the Real Thing...the real, nasty, battery-terminal-cleaning thing.
- Freedom's just another word for not being locked up or knocked up, but probably being stocked up with fine, feathered friends who have flocked up in support of your general awesomeness.
- Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me I'm gonna get wet. But it doesn't bother me or cause me pain, in fact, it's never hurt me yet.
- Jose, can you see by the neon's flickering light what so proudly we hailed as Taco Bell's best approximation of a burrito?
- Pride goeth before a fall...and fall goeth before winter.
- Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows...The Unicorn Diet...legendary weight loss!
- Favorite song from the Shlocky Horror Pitcher Show: "Let's Do the Mime Twerk Again!"
- If you can't stand the heat, sit down.