Friday, September 5, 2014

Almost the Truthlets, the Sixth


There's something here that's not quite right, methinks. Oh yes, now I know...if you've never seen these snippets before, it means you've not Liked and Followed the Almost the TruthTM Publishing Facebook page.

What the Farnsworth?!!?




  • ♫♪♪ I can sea clearly now, the boat is launched.
  • New book just released: "The Case for Corporal Punishment", by Ben Dover.
  • I am the eggman. They are the eggmen. I am having an identity crisis.
  • Pleasingly plump: recommended translation of the thought "Yes! Of COURSE those jeans make you look fat!"
  • A penny saved is...not worth the trouble.
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...there are lots of other more sensible reasons.
  • Coke...It's the Real Thing...the real, nasty, battery-terminal-cleaning thing.
  • Freedom's just another word for not being locked up or knocked up, but probably being stocked up with fine, feathered friends who have flocked up in support of your general awesomeness.
  • Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me I'm gonna get wet. But it doesn't bother me or cause me pain, in fact, it's never hurt me yet.
  • Jose, can you see by the neon's flickering light what so proudly we hailed as Taco Bell's best approximation of a burrito?
  • Pride goeth before a fall...and fall goeth before winter.
  • Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows...The Unicorn Diet...legendary weight loss!
  • Favorite song from the Shlocky Horror Pitcher Show: "Let's Do the Mime Twerk Again!"
  • If you can't stand the heat, sit down.

No comments: