Friday, May 26, 2023

The Fattest Hits of the 1980s

 

Disco died and the world celebrated by eating.

A lot.



Serve That to Me One More Time  -  The Captain & Tenille ask for seconds.

Crazy Little Thing Called Lasagna  -  "This thing...called lasagna...I just...can't get enough of it"

Biggest Part of Me  -  By Ambrosia (Some jokes write themselves.)

Still Rocky Road to Me  -  "What's the matter with the spoon I'm usin'? Can't you tell that it holds a lot?"

Heart Attack Tonight  -  The Eagles make a medical prediction.

Harden My Heart  -  By Quarterflash (Some jokes write themselves)

Always On My Plate  -  "Maybe I shouldn't eat this...quite as often as I do"

We've Got to Eat  -  The Go-Gos' anti-anorexia anthem

Maneater  -  By Hauling Oats (Some jokes...)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fries  -  Cyndi Lauper at her highest calorie count

Addicted to Lunch  -  Robert Palmer might as well face it.

Hungry Eyes  -  By Eric Carmel (Some...yeah, yeah, yeah)


No comments: