Friday, August 5, 2022

#RuinASimonAndGarfunkelSong

 

What if Simon and Garfunkel's choice of song titles was just a little bit off? How much difference would have spelled the difference between success and failure?


A Pound of Silence  -  A strange little ditty about 16 ounces of cotton balls

I Am a Sock  -  "A winter's day in a deep and dark clothes dryer, I am alone."

Scarborough Fare  -  "Are you paying the Scarborough fare? Drive yourself and take far less time."

Homeward Hound  -  A first-canine narrative about a dog sniffing his way back to his owner

At the Grocer's  -  "The celery will stalk you while the corn will lend an ear. Just a fine and fancy ramble down the aisles."

Fridge Over Troubled Daughter  -  The sad tale of a parent opting to keep a household appliance instead of dealing with their delinquent teenager

My Boxers  -  "I am just a poor boy and my underwear is torn."


No comments: