Friday, January 21, 2022

Observed Absurdities™ 53 - Pollo y Carne es Muy Loco

 

I came across something while I was looking for something else and I'm thinking this is really something.

Behold the latest abomination to hit your grocer's shelves:


This raises a few questions in my questionable mind:

       1. Cluck'nMoo  -  Is this the sound these unnatural concoctions make if they aren't cooked all the way? Or is it the sound the consumer makes if they eat the whole box?

       2. Burgers  -  You DO know that if it's made from chicken, it's a patty, not a burger, right? You can only call it a burger if it's made from red meat (like beef, buffalo, elk, etc.)...or green mucus, I suppose.

       3. Grass Fed  -  Why would I want the source of my burgers to be recreational drug users?

       4. Beef & Chicken  -  Are there separate beef patties and chicken patties in this box, or is each patty a mixture of beef and chicken? Either way, there is absolutely nothing All Natural about this arrangement.

       5. Grown Without the Use of Antibiotics  -  So, as far as we know, these patties could be made from cows and chickens that were sick?

       6. Humanely Raised  -  Maybe, but then they went ahead and killed them, right?


Inquiring minds want to know.


No comments: