Friday, September 14, 2018

What If the Beatles Grew Up on a Farm?


Apparently, John, Paul, George, and Ringo were all city boys. Liverpool is an industrial/harbor town, and the Fab Four didn't know a lot about life on the farm being kinda laid back.



But what if they COULD thank God they were country boys? What kind of songs would they have recorded?


  • A Harvest Day's Night
  • All My Shoveling
  • All You Need Is Manure
  • Back 40 In The USSR
  • The Ballad Of John Deere and Allis Chalmers
  • Can't Buy Me A Combine
  • Drive My Tractor
  • Eight Days Of Weeds
  • The Fennel On The Hill
  • Good Day Sunshine
  • Happiness Is A Warm Hounddog
  • I Saw Her Planting There
  • I Want To Hold Your Hoe
  • Lucy In The Sty With Piglets
  • She's A Heifer
  • Strawberry Fields For The Farmer's Market
  • While My Plowhorse Gently Creeps


No comments: