Friday, April 4, 2014

#AddAWordRuinAMovie

Being the cutting edge hipster that I am (#sarcasm), I started a little something on the shared whiteboard at work. I invited my coworkers to "ruin" a movie by adding a word to its title.

Being the boring, non-creative piles of steaming compost that they are (#slightexaggeration), my coworkers ignored the whole thing and left me to come up with these on my own...


  • Gone With the Breaking Wind
  • The Shawshank Coupon Redemption
  • The Dark Chocolate Knight
  • Reality Star Wars
  • It's a Wonderful Still Life
  • Back Fat to the Future
  • Singing in the Acid Rain
  • The Dental Bridge on the River Kwai
  • Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Cracker Barrels
  • No Country Music for Old Men
  • The Gift Return of the Jedi
  • There Will Be Blood Pathogens
  • E.T.: The Extra-Cholesterol Terrestrial
  • The Passion Fruit of the Christ
And with thanks to Queen CanDo (#OneContributingCoworker) I've saved the best for last:

  • Pretty Ugly Woman

No comments: