Friday, February 14, 2014

Obligatory Valentine's Post

Go ahead and amuse yourselves while I, like 87% of the male populace of these United States of America, frantically try to think of some kind of gift (beyond a chocolate rose purchased at the local gas station/convenience store) that will keep me from looking like the lame, thoughtless, self-absorbed 87% of the male populace of these United States of America of which I am a sorry, sorry example.


Seriously, has there ever in the history of the planet been devised a totally subjective observance more perfectly capable of sending 50% of the population directly to The Doghouse, do not pass go, do not collect hugs and kisses?

Of course, I'm only saying this because I'm so horrible at it. I once planned a beautiful, candlelit dinner at McDonald's...you know, something totally unexpected and original...somehow, it just wasn't received with any sense of joyful exuberance at all.

Go figger.

No comments: