Friday, April 17, 2015

Almost the Truthlets, the Eighth


If these snippets of inanity seem slightly familiar, you just may be following the Almost the Truth(TM) Publishing FaceBook page. If they don't, you're probably not, but you should, so they will.



I am just a poor boy, though my story's...no wait...that's about it.

Said the Benihana chef to the Texas griller, "Do you sear what I sear?"

City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, slicked with a win-ter-y mix; as the lawyers rush out with liability suits

It ain't what it ain't.

You must remember this, a kiss is...uhhh...errr...wait a minute, I knew it just a second ago...

A recent study shows that I don't eat nearly as many CornNuts as I'd like.

I have a hard time not snickering whenever the gas station convenience-store clerk asks, "Did you have gas?"

I'm not a smart man, but I know what Dr. Pepper is. I could make a good float, Jennay.

E = em seen on its side

Weather tonight...dark. Continued dark throughout the evening with widely scattered light in the morning. -George Carlin

No one cares what your lunch looks like. ‪#‎TrueTruth

Fantastic - (noun) Brand name for an electric air-moving device that can be stretched into limitless shapes.

When given the choice between good or best, always go for AND instead of OR.

There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow...somebody should call the fire department.

No comments: