Friday, April 25, 2014

Almost the Truthlets, the Fifth

Have you gone to the Almost the Truth Publishing FaceBook page and clicked "Like" yet? If so, you may have already seen these Wednesday morning status updates. If not...upon what art thou waiting, yon scallywag?
 



  • Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings...with extra sauce and a side order of fries.
  • Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor doggie a bone. But Old Father Hubbard had put the bones in the garbage, where they belong.
  • And they all lived happily ever--BWAHAHAHAAAA--sorry, couldn't say it with a straight face.
  • As Saul Pieman once sang, "there must be fifty ways to love your lever."
  • CNN: Cable Neener-Neener
  • To peach his stone.
  • When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom: "You idiot, what were you thinking?!?"
  • For scored and severed ears: oh no...
  • I'll tell you something; I think you'll understand when I say that something: I think this soup is bland ♫♫♪
  • Ohhhhhh...the weather outside is frightful...RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
  • And it's all because your mama don't dance and your daddy don't stop, drop, and roll.
  • Frankly, my dear, I don't give a discount.
  • Hewstun, we half a porbelm.
 

No comments: