Oh, don't worry...she plans to come back as soon as she's had her fill of her siblings and the mountains of Wyoming. Estimated time of her return home: mid-August...2014.
Until what time (if any) she returns, I leave in charge the Scarecrow, by virtue of his...oops...old audio loop...
Until her return, I'll do my best to accomplish something constructive. Take tonight (please): I thought I'd go through some of the piles of papers that tend to accumulate of their own free will while I'm busy having...you know...A LIFE! I was humming along at a fairly decent clip (making music with my lips closed...next to a reasonably respectable barber shop?) when I came upon a slip of paper with this Web address on it:
From that point on, any hope of meaningful progress toward feng shui was off the table, out the window, down the drive, and thrown under a bus.
Consider the possible permutations of Beloved's full name, Debbie Ann Brewer Roth:
- A webbed reborn hinter - Translation: a Christian who doesn't come right out and SAY things...who happens to be a...frog?
- A thinner robber dweeb - At least I know she'd appreciate the part about being thinner.
What kind of visuals pop into your head with these rearrangements of my full name, Duane Alvin Roth?
- Radial oven hunt - Gotta be one around here someplace.
- Devour inhalant - Don't try this at home, kids.
- Round leviathan - Circular whale?
- Hot urine vandal - We aim to keep our rest room clean, your aim would...yeah, you've heard that one before.
Well, that's done. Now, I wonder what's about to expire in my hulu.com queue?