Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm only human...not!


I did a vanity search on the World Wide Wackfest and made some interesting discoveries: 

1. Contrary to what I might be led to believe by the address on all my utility bills, I do not live in Minnesota. 
2. I am not a human being. 

 OBSERVE: 

According to mantra.com, “Dewey Roth is a private company categorized under Farm Land Leasing and located in Cairo, NE. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $48,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.” 

NOT the farm-related company at ALL


 After I gave up trying to figure out whether they rounded up or down to get to “approximately 1,” I started looking around for my articles of incorporation, but to no avail. 

 I’ll admit that I haven’t been feeling like myself lately, but I didn’t think it was this bad.

2 comments:

Eric Christensen said...

I love your content and what you do at your other job especially the singer it always brightens my day when I come in so don’t think your not loved or appreciated for what you do because no matter how bad it is you always put a smile on everyone’s face so please never stop the amazing work you do

Dewey said...

Thank YOU for your kindness, Eric