Getting AHEAD of the social media wave on this one (because I've not seen any FatBeatles hashtag).
Correction: while doing some actual research on the subject, I see there WERE a few tweets with this hashtag in 2015 and early 2016.
Once again, I am on the back side of a minor trend, but that's far better than being on a minor trend's backside.
What songs would John, Paul, George, and Richard have recorded if they were on the...um...hefty end of the continuum?
- All My Oven
- All You Knead Is Dough
- Baby, You Can Drive My Car to McDonald's
- Blackbird (Under Glass)
- Can't Buy Me Non-stretch Pants
- Carry That Weight (Around Your Hips)
- The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill's Never-ending BBQ Buffet
- Eight Shakes a Week
- Full on the Hill
- Get Baby Back Ribs
- Getting Butter
- Got to Get Guac Into My Life
- Happiness Is a Warm Bun
- I Want to Hold Your Ham Sandwich
- I'm Down (To 265)
- Lady Fingers Madonna
- Love Me Mountain Dew
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Sandwich
- She Came In Through the Drive-thru Window
- Strawberry Pies Forever
- When I'm Two Hundred Sixty-Four
- With a Little Hellman's from My Friends
- You've Got to Hide Your Snacks Away