Friday, July 19, 2024

Stuph That Has No Reason Being in My Head, Vol. V

 

The amazing pain-killer Excedrine is just aspirin with caffeine.

I can't listen to Cat Stevens' "Wild World" anymore without being distracted by the clicking sound of the guitar pick.

Silver sliver. Silver sliver. Silver sliver.

The first VHS movie I ever purchased was Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and the purchase was made before we even had a tape player.


The first DVD movie I ever purchased was the box set for all three parts of Back to the Future, and the purchase was made before we even had a DVD player.

New Jersey is the only state that has no rural areas.

If you let a mixture of lemonade and Dr Pepper sit, they will separate, with the lemonade on the bottom.

Two-thirds of Canadians live south of Seattle.



No comments: