Friday, November 9, 2018

No, But Really...What If The Eagles Loved Jesus?


Earlier this week, in my other blog (click HERE), I featured a song by Randy Stonehill that he purposefully wrote as an answer to the question "What if The Eagles were Christian?"



It got me to thinking...a dangerous proposition even on my best days...

  • (My Sins Are) Already Gone
  • Best of My Lord's Love
  • Busy Being Forgiven
  • (I Was a) Desperado
  • Heart-Change Tonight
  • Hotel God-Is-For-Ya
  • I Can Tell You Why
  • Life in the Fast Confessional
  • New Kid in Town  -  A song about being filled with the Holy Spirit
  • One of These Knights  -  A story song about the search for the Holy Grail


  • Peaceful Easy Feeling  -  #TrueTruth: I've sung this many times with the verses of "Amazing Grace".
  • Take It Easy  -  ♫ My yoke is easy and my burden is light ♪♫
  • Easter Sonrise
  • The Long, Straight, and Narrow Run


No comments: