Friday, June 8, 2018

What My Phone Thinks I Want to Say


It's called "predictive text" and when you let your phone do the typing, it's amazing / interesting / surprising / embarassing / confounding what gets written:


  • My first attempt to get my first job in a week and I got my own little league of cards.
  • Why would you want to make this happen to us if you don't think we are going to be able to make a good thing?
  • How often is this place in my head and the way to the church is the only way to go?
  • I'm sure you're not going through the rest of your weekend but I hope you're having a wonderful day.
  • If I had to come to the doctor this afternoon, would you like to come over and see what I have?
  • Maybe we should go get back with him or something.
  • Please pray for my recovery from your recovery.
  • Star Wars: I hope you're not feeling good about this
  • Nobody knows what to say about the new version of this one.
  • That's why I'm going through my Twitter with the same thing as a whole lot of the rest of the week.
  • When you're done with the rest of your weekend and you don't need a good day, try to get your stuff together.
  • My ex is a good guy but I'm going straight.



No comments: