Friday, March 3, 2017

Pardon My Tweet


One never knows what one will see tweeted by @deweyroth, does one?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Actually drove in to the office today...not 2B confused with driving into the office.

My #Subway sandwich artist didn't know what the B in BLT stands for. #justsaying

#newchristmascarols He sees U when you're sleeping/He knows when you're awake/He ought 2B arrested/Just like my Uncle Jake

Trying to care about my #twitterfeed ... still trying ... Nope! Can't do it

The only thing missing is U, #StarTribune proofreader. Ack!


“@UberFacts: There are cryovolcanos which spew molten ice like volcanos do molten rock, on Pluto.” Isn't molten ice just...you know...water?

#ForeverIsALongTime #Duh



#FullDisclosure The only thing that kept me awake in church 2day was the pain in my thighs from Saturday yard work.


No comments: