With Halloween coming up in just a few days, it seems that every movie theater and cable channel in the world is showing movies full of horror and suspense. So much so, the supply is rapidly running short.
In an effort to keep the screams coming, I've been commissioned to remake some popular romantic comedies into scary movies. Here's my list of projects:
- Lifeless in Seattle
- Bridget Jones's Diary of Death
- Moulin Gouge!
- There's Something About Manson
- My Best Friend's Wedding Massacre
- How to Kill a Guy in 10 Days
- Under the Tuscan Soil
- 13 Going on 30: Serial Killer on the Loose
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Hitlist
- The Wedding Slayer
- Pretty Dead Woman
- You've Got a Mail Bomb
- When Harry Stabbed Sally
- My Big Fat Zombie Wedding