Beloved left yesterday morning for a brief visit back home again in Indiana. (A friend's son is getting married.) That means I've got plans:
- Open that last can of Skyline Chili and indulge myself.
- Twice daily, tell myself that I really ought to vacuum and dust the house.
- Watch movies in which people get chased, suspense gets built, and things get blown up.
- Pray that it rains so I won't feel guilty about not painting the deck.
- Sleep soundly...and by that I mean make as much noise while I sleep as I care to.
- Spend the last 17 minutes before Beloved's return running through the house picking up debris.