Choosing a book's title just might be the most important part of an author's (or editor's) job. One small change could ruin everything.
- Fifty Shades of Grey Poupon
- The Diary of Canned Franks
- The Wonderful Lizard of Odd
- The Boring Identity
- Dairy of a Wimpy Kid - Holstein Edition
- Tuesdays with a Moray
- How to Manipulate People into Liking You and Get Them to Do What You Want
- To Slander a Mockingbird
- Charlotte's Flytrap
- Who Moved My Processed Dairy Substance?
- The Seven Habits of People Who Always Get Their Own Way
- Stalk You Forever
- The Da Vinci Cold
- The Lord of the Metal Finger Band
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Secret Passageway Into Another Land That May be a Dimensional Anomaly