Here I sit, on the cutting edge of popular culture, being very careful not to slip.
I saw the recently-trending Twitter hashtag, #MakeAMovieUnderwhelming, and my fertile mind started stinking to high heaven. Not wanting to be influenced by the mediocrity of the Twitterverse, I didn't actually click on or read anyone else's contributions, but decided to unleash my own concoctions upon an unsuspecting world.
Stand back, this isn't going to be pretty...
- Harry Potter and the 2nd Grader's Marble
- Harry Potter and the Small Closet of Rumors
- Harry Potter and the Azkaban Visitor Who Overstayed His Welcome
- Harry Potter and the Shot Glass of Gatorade
- Harry Potter and the Committee of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the One-Eighth Blood Duke
- Harry Potter and the Slightly Nauseating Hallows
- The Cat, the Sideshow Medium, and the Broom Closet
- Single Sapling Gump
- Star Disagreements Episode One: Phantom Irritation
- Star Disagreements Episode Two: Phone Prank of the Clones
- Star Disagreements Episode Three: (Montezuma's) Revenge of the Sick
- Misplaced With the Slight Breeze
- The Wizard of Odd
- Guardians of the Garage
And yes...I realize that making Episode One of Star Wars underwhelming is just being redundant.