Friday, December 12, 2014

Almost the Truthlets, the Seventh


Let's recap the Status Updates seen relatively recently on the Almost the Truth PublishingTM Facebook page. It serves as a good way to remind you to go there, "Like" the page, and "Follow" it as well...then you can be all snooty and superior by having seen the next batch of these as they will have appeared almost every Wednesday.

It also serves to buy me another week before needing to come up with something original here.



  • This may just be a rumor, but we heard that the world came to an end 14 years ago...the present is all a dream that Stephen King had in 1997.
  • When the laxative kicks in, the tough get going.
  • Well, drop me from a tree and call me a nut!
  • And the Emmy goes to...the Enny...which leads inevitably to the Ohhy...
  • All have grinned and called sport the story that's odd.
  • With apologies, I admit that when someone says Wednesday is "Hump Day," my first thought has nothing to do with camels.
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor interested in investing in orchards.
  • Dear Sherlock, If the game's a foot, then what is my hand?
  • All hood's rings must come from a hand.
  • If you can't stand the heat, move to Minnesota.
  • I now own won one.
  • Question everything! Except this instruction...THAT you have to adhere to unswervingly. (Hmmm...)
  • Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed, with ears so huge they were named Ned and Fred.
  • Why does Superman wear his underpants on the outside of his tights?
  • "Certainly, you can't be serious." "I AM serious, and don't call me Certainly."
  • We gather together to stuff all our faces / For turkey and taters we gladly give thanks / We lay down right after, piled high to the rafters / And promise to diet, or buy bigger Spanks.

No comments: