Following @deweyroth on Twitter will do a few things for you. It will get you links to Almost the Truth and Truth Is... as soon as new items are posted. It will treat you to my unique commentary on major events like the Oscars or Grammys or shoveling my driveway. It will let you know whenever my website, AlmostTheTruth.com, is updated. And...you will be in the direct line of fire for actual factual retweets-plus-commentary...as evidenced below:
“UberFacts: The least successful Harry Potter movie earned about $90 million more than the most successful Twilight movie.”
- “NotCommonFacts: People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don't.” SO THERE!
- “UberFacts: Hippo milk is pink.” I wonder if it tastes like Strawberry Quick.
- “UberFacts: The average woman will spend nearly one year of her life trying to decide what to wear.” ...while U R waiting 4 her @ the door
- “UberFacts: A car is stolen every 30 seconds in the United States.” that's a busy car!
- “UberFacts: Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other over the phone by saying "ahoy" instead of "hello."” bummer!
- “UberFacts: Due 2high mercury in Lake Mich, over40% of the fish Rborn autistic & don't survive their first year.” HowDoU test fish 4autism?
- “UberFacts: There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.” ...saying more intelligent things than 37% of the living people
- “UberFacts: Bill Murray, John Travolta, and Chevy Chase all turned down the role of Forrest Gump.”
- “UberFacts: After being dumped by his fiance, a man sold the ring & bought a full suit of Halo Armor.” no mystery then as 2 Y she dumped him
- “Factsionary: An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.” Y people R stalking this particular alcoholic ant, we dont know
- “UberFacts: One out of every ten men are psychopaths.” So if you have 9 perfectly sane friends, it must be you.
- “UberFacts: Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.” I'm SO sure...
- “NotCommonFacts: Most teens who sleep less than 8-9 hours suffer from mood swings and depression.” so do most teens who sleep more
- “NotCommonFacts: More people are killed by hippos each year than sharks, bears and lions combined.” HERE'S an untapped movie franchise!
- “UberFacts: The Malay word for "water" is "air."” Kinda like naming a dog "Kitty"
- “Factsionary: 90% of people will fake laugh when they don't understand what someone said to them.” so comics should just speak gibberish
- “UberFacts: There are some homeless beggars in Oregon that earn $300 a day -- more than $100,000 a year.” EARN??
- “UberFacts: The average person will eat around 35,000 cookies in their lifetime.” I should have died 3 years ago.
- “UberFacts: In the middle ages, talkative women were forced to wear cages on their heads.” I know some middle-aged women...