Friday, September 13, 2013

Almost the Truthlets, the Third


From the weekly status updates on the Almost the Truth™ Publishing FaceBook page and @deweyroth's Twitter Tweetosity:


  • Every day in every way, I’m getting a little bit older.
  • I’ve got a knows for gnus.
  • Speak softly and carry a big megaphone.
  • Can’t wait for the annual Memorial Day SnowFort Competition!
  • An apple a day gives the grocer his pay.
  • Patty Cake, Patty Cake…Is that Pan’s sister?
  • Late to bed, early to rise, makes you bleary and dark ‘round the eyes.
  • I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I screw it up royally.
  • The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The lack of a fear of heights is the beginning of one’s downfall.
  • We got Trouble right here in River City; with a capital T, that rhymes with P, and that stands for Pimples.
  • Angelina Jolie announced today that her children are actually animated statues made from tissue farmed from her lips.
  • Permanent Press…apparently means “You can iron this shirt all you want, but these wrinkles aren’t going ANYwhere.”
  • Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nope…it’s a bird…definitely a bird…I don’t know…wait…I need to clean off my glasses.
  • Here she comes, just a waddlin’ down the street, singing “Do-wah Daisy Duck, waddling you do.”
  • What’s good for the loose is good for the randier.
  • Do a little dance, make a little soup, get splashed on tonight.
  • When the going gets tough, take a laxative.
  • My memory is so good, I sometimes remember things that never even happened.
  • Oh, I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve seen stuff burn up and water fall from the sky. I’ve seen rapid oxidation and liquid precipitation.
  • When it pains, it sores.
  • Oh Auntie Em, there’s no business like show business…well…no business I know.

No comments: