Saturday, September 10, 2011

CAUTION: Handle With Care, Part 2


When last we met, I was going on and on about an old memory that had been pulled up from the files because I ate a McDonald's cherry pie. This time, let me call your attention to the box in which said pie was delivered to my anxiously awaiting hands.


I'm pretty sure that the phrase "I'm lovin' it" is what's supposed to be associated with the graphic of the canoodling couple...which is satire-worthy enough...but what really got my attention was how appropriately inappropriate the other written message was for the picture: "CAUTION Handle With Care I'M HOT"

Makes me wonder what kind of other consumer warning labels people ought to have attached to themselves...

  • DO NOT CROSS...It's my way or the highway
  • NO SHOULDERS...So don't come to me crying about your personal drama
  • TOP SECRET...Except when the gossip is really juicy
  • DO NOT TALK...Because I'm not listening
  • NO JOKE...I have no sense of humor
  • I'M WITH STUPID...Even when I'm all alone

NOTE: No fair printing up T-shirts without giving me a cut. (COPYRIGHT BAD COP...I take bribes)


No comments: