I'm pretty sure that the phrase "I'm lovin' it" is what's supposed to be associated with the graphic of the canoodling couple...which is satire-worthy enough...but what really got my attention was how appropriately inappropriate the other written message was for the picture: "CAUTION Handle With Care I'M HOT"
Makes me wonder what kind of other consumer warning labels people ought to have attached to themselves...
- DO NOT CROSS...It's my way or the highway
- NO SHOULDERS...So don't come to me crying about your personal drama
- TOP SECRET...Except when the gossip is really juicy
- DO NOT TALK...Because I'm not listening
- NO JOKE...I have no sense of humor
- I'M WITH STUPID...Even when I'm all alone
NOTE: No fair printing up T-shirts without giving me a cut. (COPYRIGHT BAD COP...I take bribes)