- Did I remember to make that payment that is always due the first of the month?
- Is anybody else going to buy one of my books (Almost the Truth about Youth Ministry or Almost the Truth: The Blog Archive 2008-2009) this year? (http://stores.lulu.com/deweyroth)
- I really need to write up that book proposal for I Am Legion and get it to some actual-factual publishers, instead of living in the wilderness of self-publishing.
- Is that a raccoon on the roof? (For the source of this stray thought, see a previous post: http://almostthetruth.blogspot.com/2009/05/not-exactly-bats-in-my-belrfy.html)
- Another year, another chance for Lindsay Lohan to hose up her rehab.
- As of this morning, here in Minnesota, if you drive into an intersection and there isn't room ahead of you to drive out, you are now breaking a law...in addition to being fairly stupid.
- Ack! I need to write a meditation today to share at the communion table Sunday!
- Something warm for breakfast would be nice.
- Did I damage our roof when I spent six hours Christmas Eve with a mini-sledgehammer getting rid of the ice that had built up around the eaves? (There's a reason why those are called ice dams and not ice darns.)
May the coming trip around the sun find us all a little wiser, a little more content, and a lot more able to sleep in without a brain battle bending every bouncing bunch of baloney into a weapon of somnolence destruction.