- One of the driving forces behind Almost the Truth is seeing humor in the plethora of situations in which one finds oneself.
- There is often humor to be mined from what is actually a painful experience.
- Humor mined from pain is often not humorous to the actual person experiencing the actual pain.
- Since June 9th, my life has kept a fairly tight orbit around the planet of Beloved's knee replacement surgery and the recovery from said surgery.
- As a general rule, Beloved does not read Almost the Truth.
- Most general rules have at least one major exception.
- (Insert Murphy's Law here.)
- I know which side of the bread my butter is on.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Hey, Dewey, why haven't you posted anything recently?
Possibly random concepts and/or factual facts that may or may not pertain to the above question: