Friday, July 6, 2018

High Calorie Hits of the 1970s


Hey, guys and gals, here's all the best sounds for puttin' on the pounds!



Ribs Over Troubled Water  -  "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back..."

The Long and Winding Spaghetti  -  "...that leads to my mouth."

Bake It With You  -  Perfectly appropriate song for a band named Bread

One Baked Apple  -  "One baked apple don't spoil my appetite"



I Feel the Earth Move  -  "I feel the earth...move...whenever he steps; it's like a T-Rex doing...jumping jack reps"

American Pie  -  "A long, long time ago...I can still remember...how my mama made desserts"

Bennie and the Jet-Puffed Marshmallows  -  "She's got a fire outdoors...plans to make some s'mores"



Billy, Make Me a Hero (Sandwich)  -  "...with fries on the side"

Sister Golden Corral  -  The group America had a big hit with this song about a nun who ate exclusively at a buffet franchise.

50 Ways to Cleave Your Loaf  -  Paul Simon's fattest song since Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme

Torn Between Two Leftovers  -  Lasagna or Chili?

How Deep Is Your Pizza  -  The Bee Gees took advantage of the deep dish pizza craze

Candy Man  -  "Who can make you gain weight...by looking at you...give you diabetes and a cavity or two...the Candy Man...oh, the Candy Man can"


No comments: