Friday, January 19, 2018

Stuph U May Not Kno Bout Me


One of those List-O-Questions has been making the rounds on FaceBook recently. I've decided I should almost answer them.

1. Favorite smell? Beloved
2. Last time I cried? During our Christmas celebrations, there was a controversy around whether Grandma Bertha's cinnamon rolls should be put away...
          ActorBoy: Wait! Don't put those away! I haven't had any!
          KayJay: Oh! You didn't have one?
          ActorBoy: Well, I had ONE.
I have no explanation, but when that rapid-fire exchange took place, it cracked me up. Then, a few minutes later, when telling someone who hadn't been in the room why I was laughing, it sent me into a raging fit of giggles that put my back into spasms and my eyes into fire-hose mode.
3. Favorite pizza? Papa Murphy's AllTheMeats
4. Favorite flower? Seriously? Okay...how about this:

5. Favorite animal? Lions. Pretty cool how the female makes the kill and then the male gorges himself.
6. Did you go to college? If yes, what did you study? Yes. Studied Theater and Communications, and then earned my degree in English Bible.
7. Untie your shoes when taking off? Mostly
8. Roller coaster? Absolutely! Just keep me away from spinning thingies. 
9. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream

10. Shorts or jeans? Jean shorts, but not too short. You know, where the denim is dark and the legs cover my powerful thighs.
11. What are you listening to? The sound of my keyboard spewing forth humor
12. Favorite TV show? Dick Van Dyke and/or M*A*S*H
13.Tattoos? I only know one.

14. Hair Color? Flesh-tone
15. Eye Color? Green
16. Height? Almost six feet
17. Favorite food to eat? Skyline Chili
18. Favorite holiday? Billie
19. Beer or Wine? No, thank you.
20. Night owl or morning? I generally think of myself as more of an 11 AM to 1 PM type of guy. I am on FIRE at lunchtime!
21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. (church + good dinner + nap + popcorn = perfection)
22. Do you have a nickname? Dewey IS my nickname, though some people do call me Mr. Awesomeness.
23. Favorite season? Baseball
24. Favorite place to get away? Movie theater
25. Missing someone? Yes, but my aim is getting better.
26. Dream vacation? Hawaii
27. Regrets? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention.
28. Middle name? Danger
29. Ocean or lake? Billy or Veronica
30. Words of advice? Wherever you go in life...be there.

No comments: