Friday, May 19, 2017

I Shouldn't Have Tried This At Home


If you've been paying attention, you will know that I am...shall we say...follicly challenged.

Oh, I've still got plenty of hair...it's just that it's mostly in my ears and on my back.

That being said, you can hardly blame me for getting particularly interested in this bottle that I found in our shower.



There are two reasons this product caught my attention, and you should be able to see them a little better in the following close-up.



I was: 1)  intrigued by the inclusion of pomegranate, and 2) elated at the possibility of having visibly fuller, thicker, bigger hair with a plush softness.

HOWEVER...

I tried this product, as faithfully as Mother Teresa and Billy Graham, for over three months and have seen absolutely ZERO positive effect on my hair's fullness, thickness, bigness, or plushosity.

Besides...it doesn't taste a THING like pomegranate.

No comments: