Since February 19th's surgery, Beloved (She Who Must Be Obeyed; The Woman To Whom I Am Weddeth) has been forbidden to put any weight on her right foot. This requires, obviously, a lot of time in bed for her and a lot of working from home for me. But the time hasn't been wasted. I've really learned a lot during these weeks.
- Advertisers apparently think that everyone who watches television during the day is old, sick, needs additional life insurance, and has been injured in an accident and is looking to litigate.
- Making a fruit-and-spinach smoothie isn't as easy as it looks.
- Being in bed for three weeks isn't as fun as it sounds.
- Hallmark movies all pretty much have the same plot; the characters just have different names and occupations.
- When using a walker, go up the stairs backwards, or don't go at all.
- Essential Everyday (Cub Foods' store brand) Cheddar Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner delivers the overwhelming taste of the cardboard box it comes in.
- White Kit Kat Minis are awesome. (Thank you, Derrily WeRollAlong!)
- Watching an episode of TLC's My 600 Pound Life is an extremely successful appetite suppressant.