Friday, May 23, 2014

Observed Absurdities™ 14 - Baking Bimbos


I have reason to believe there are wild women heating things up for high school students.

So...I'm backstage at the local high school...actually, sitting in the dressing room. There's no high school production going on, just us Giant Step Theatre losers.

I can only assume that's what the high school's Powers That Be (PTB) must think of us, because, even though I need a certain amount of space to transform myself into Queen Ebola Hemlock for our production of Snow White and the 7 or 8 Dwarfs, the PTB have transformed the dressing room into a temporary storage closet for the athletic department's concession stand. 

I am surrounded by cases of Milk Duds and popcorn boxes and a stack of pallets that, I'm guessing, arrived full of hot dog buns.

It is this stack of bun pallets that particularly arrest my attention and cause this post to be another entry in the Observed Absurdities™ canon.


WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!!?

No comments: